By shockedgirl - 16/01/2010 07:17 - United States

Today, I spent the day studying with one of my classmates whom I've just met. While studying, she kept bragging about her boyfriend and decided to show me a picture of him. It was my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 198
You deserved it 2 720

Same thing different taste

Comments

bagel12 0
terriibabiiix23 0

sucks for you, gurll. lol soooo your boyfriend cheated on you ?

maybe he just dumped you and forgot to mention it.

baker3410 0

I am liking the teaming up thing. beat his ass, get less douches outta the world.

I hope you promptly showed her a picture of your boyfriend. If he's been telling you you're the only one, dump the guy. If not, well, this no doubt felt lousy, but it was part of the game plan and likely to happen. If it feels bad enough, then this relationship's not for you. BTDT in my younger years (sigh). Yeah, it felt terrible even though there was no such agreement of exclusivity, and we did wind up breaking up shortly after my discovery.

I'm confused does a BOYFRIEND really need to clarify that his GIRLFRIEND is the only one. Doesn't the title imply that she is the only one. Otherwise aren't you just dating and there can be other people?

Well, my experience would suggest that's the case.

Something about this suggests the OP's in middle school.

saranottelling 7

I was thinking of that when I read this FML too. This FML makes me think the OP and her "boyfriend" are 12 and the boyfriend has around 5 "girlfriends".

AntiChrist7 0

How long have you been dating? How many dates have you been on? Because personally, going on a date with a girl a few times over the course of a month or so doesn't automatically mean "girlfriend". Sorry, that's the truth. Commitment requires an actual, you know, commitment. It's not something you should just assume.