By Anonymous - 01/07/2015 17:54 - United Kingdom - Newcastle Upon Tyne

Today, I spent nearly half an hour looking for my favourite pair of shoes. I ended up getting so pissed off that I accused my boyfriend of stealing them. He then pointed out that I was wearing them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 827
You deserved it 34 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would a guy steal ladies shoes? Do you have massive feet and he can fit into them?

Comments

rdenkewicz 11

OP, go look for something that is actually missing...your brain!

Seriously, how do you not notice that you're wearing shoes? And usually people look down at their shoes at least once... Really, how did she not know?

Why would a guy steal ladies shoes? Do you have massive feet and he can fit into them?

Nothing wrong with guys wearing ladies' shoes. Heels make me feel sexy.

I'd say her reaction is only appropriate if something similar happened before.. You know, like her coming back from work early to find him parading around in her underwear or something. No, but seriously. Why accusing someone else, especially your boyfriend?

Are you welshite by day and wendyshite by night?

not really, she might have reacted like that because he likes to hide her stuff.

GoldLeader 19

I have massive feet that are the same size as my boyfriends but he's never tried to take my shoes before...

Victor/Victoria all over again. Besides it takes some cajones for a guy to wear heels.

Victor/Victoria all over again. Besides it takes some cajones for a guy to wear heels.

Maybe she meant stealing as in "come on it's not funny anymore, where did you hide them?". Perhaps she thought he was making a joke to her or something.

Perhaps OP is homosexual? Or the boyfriend has small feet?

Naggie_May23 6

Either that or the guy is a crossdresser with tiny feet.

mikeman1744 18

I've heard of people losing their cell phone while holding it but this is a new low

pleasedie 22

She definitely should've. How much you wanna bet that she blamed him for losing her shoes, too?

I accidentally clicked fyl and this is one of the moments I wish they would let you undo it.

whatthefuckusername 13

yeah, that feature is really needed.

You used to be able to. I've no idea why they thought it was a good idea to change it. MODS! PLEASE BRING BACK THE OPTION TO CHANGE OUR VOTES!!!!

You're kind of an ass. How do you not notice that your wearing shoes?

So your boyfriend is ok with dating crazy? You luck girl.