By Anonymous - 04/10/2011 18:31 - United States

Today, I spent almost $200 on a planetarium show with my boyfriend, who loves astronomy. He said his favorite thing about it was that he could pick his nose without anyone noticing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 403
You deserved it 3 781

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least he didn't wipe it on Uranus.

UnearthlyEnemy 9

Comments

every1luvsboners 11

Hopefully he wasn't putting them on Uranus.

MichellinMan 20
Xx_Dakota_xX 1

10- ur pics confuse for some reason...

First time ive seen every1luvsboners get thumbed down

$200??? wow that's a lot : i'll probably never get to see a good one :(

The most I've ever paid was $40 and it was awesome. I can't imagine her figure is anywhere close to accurate unless she paid for a bunch of people.

I once paid $30. At the planetarium to see a "U2- bullet the blue sky" laser light show. $200? Yikes! even divided per person does seem quite a lot of money. And deathbunny: I watched "An Interview with a Vampire" last night and recognized your about me: lyrics during the rolling credits.

ikickgingers 15

99 I paid about the same for Roger waters laser light show... I couldn't imagine throwing Down that much for a planetarium show. Last expensive tickets I bought was last month, but that was for the big 4.

he could just go in a bathroom and pick his nose...

Tell your boyfriend I had my night vision goggles and I was there and I saw him. Why did I have my night vision goggles? So I can see people make out there. It's actually more often than in movies actually. Also OP check your back and you would see why your boyfriend was running his finger down your back so sexy like.

Correct. Marry me? No? Correct yet again.

It's okay Sassy, just because people can't detect sarcasm doesn't mean you weren't funny.

Sarcasm? Yeah.... I was being sarcastic.... that's it. I wasn't actually trying to ask her to marry me. LOLOLOLOLOL....... I was. :(

I know some hot yaoi fangirls who would want to watch that homoerotic bromance, hoping and praying...

I know some hot yaoi fangirls who want to watch that homoerotic bromance, hoping and praying...

@120 WOA WOA WOA! you will not have ANYTHING WITH SASSYPANTS. He only has homoerotic relationships with people named Bryan. Which happens to be my name.  

woah woah woah woah. My name is bryan and I never have any **** relationship with sassypants before, in the future maybe, but so far no...

You are all welcome to be with me and in my orgy. As soon as I am done handing out my "COME TO MY SWEET 16th ORGY!" fliers at wal-mart I will hand some out to you guys. Hopefully I can prove #17 wrong but probably won't and just say I have a girlfriend and be like "IN YO FACE I HAZ A GIRLLLL!" and be all cool and what not.

Men don't always have to pay for things, and she had no way of knowing he wouldn't pay much attention when she took him and payed for it in the first place

-__- true. like someone will pay for us to shop..

saIty 17

Ever since Pluto was not announced a planet, I go to every planetarium show and wipe my boogers on every other planet. As Pluto sent to NASA: Your Mom said I was big enough.

Haha.... But there is a reason why Pluto is no longer a planet. It doesn't meet all the requirements to be called as such. (Other than a dwarf) Would you rather lose one planet or gain numerous others and still wonder how many exist? (:

And that's only because they changed the requirements...

stacianichole 2

I don't think they changed the requirements actually...

Actually they have decided that 'dwarf' is a perjorative term too, so it's be removed. As are any references to particular colours. And even the term 'star' suggests that they are somehow better than planets, so that's going to be changed as well. So, what used to be known as a 'red dwarf star' is now going to be known as a 'differently abled, gravitationally bound, thermonuclear reaction of colour'.

So this celestial body isn't a planet because it's a dwarf, what do we make of dwarfs currently classified as 'people'? Hmmm

icefshng8 9

Pluto= dwarf planet Dwarf human= dwarf human Problem? I think not.

Snafuusmc 12

Nothing a man likes more than digging for some nose gold in the dark.