By sykotoaster - 13/07/2009 22:09 - United States

Today, I spend two hours inside a bar talking about how I never worry about my boyfriend cheating on me when he travels for work. Everyone told me I was lucky to have such a great relationship. When we all decided to go out on the patio for a smoke, we saw him making out with someone else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 916
You deserved it 10 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kscott88 0

Well, technically he wasn't traveling for work when cheating on you...so I guess you were kind of right...

Comments

Haha I take back the last part of my comment. I read the FML fast and thought the OP was a woman bragging excessively to another woman bout her boyfriend. Didn't know it was a dude..my bad.

thatswutshesaid7 0

ADVICE: men are stupid, gay, selfish, selfsentered retards!

The OP /is/ a man. o_o And gay, sooo... Yeeeah...

GDinNJ 0

"Before insulting the opposite gender, make sure you aren't a disgrace to your own. Epic fail." I second that. Thanks, now we all look like total dipshits.

americayay 0

79, Dumpster is a brand name, and therefore capitalized. Joke.

chocoLIFE_fml 2

Dang that's like the FML with two chicks and one girl leaves the other because she... was seen making out with a guy...? I don't know. Maybe your pride won't be too badly hurt and you'll bounce back soon. Next time you could be... a little less trusting (although being really uptight about it doesn't really solve anything). Tough situation... FYL.

Areyouserious17 0

That really sucks. I hate it when people cheat.

g33ktr0n 0

@jandersoniii go back to 4chan you dipshit

At least he wasn't cheating on you when he was traveling for work! You ought to keep him!

And how do you know that? Were you with him?? No. And even if he didn't do it while travelling, he did it now, so why would this guy keep his bf? Wow.

plexico just likes to stir things up. Best left alone.

americayay 0

I guess I just always assume these comments are jokes. Probably easier that way.

qwerty97_fml 0