By sykotoaster - 13/07/2009 22:09 - United States

Today, I spend two hours inside a bar talking about how I never worry about my boyfriend cheating on me when he travels for work. Everyone told me I was lucky to have such a great relationship. When we all decided to go out on the patio for a smoke, we saw him making out with someone else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 915
You deserved it 10 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kscott88 0

Well, technically he wasn't traveling for work when cheating on you...so I guess you were kind of right...

Comments

this should be a FML for your boyfriend!

justxdream 0

why? haha its more of an FML for her.. and don't smoke, my aunt died from it.

indian_goddess 0

really sucks for you. Plus, infront of all your friends

kscott88 0

Well, technically he wasn't traveling for work when cheating on you...so I guess you were kind of right...

I laughed out loud when I read this, does that make me a bad person?

decibel_beads 0

No. It does not make you a bad person (If it does then I am also a bad person) :-) I thought the same thing lmao

inspireme48 0

Wow. So next time dont brag about something you dont know. Eh? Fyl indeed.

bexox 0

She wasn't bragging. She was talking about her relationship and how she felt secure with him. Sorry you never say anything nice about your S/O.

NarutardTobi 0

suck for you. Most guys are duche bags anyways

bobthebo 0

lol why did you call yourself a guy if you have a boyfriend u gay?

stephanye 0

Are you living under a rock or something?

GDinNJ 0

...why did he...call himself...a guy? Are you...I don't even know, actually. I was going to finish that sentence but I'm too perplexed by your post. I mean, come ON! "u gay or something?" Um, obviously? The amount of ignorance this post shows is so overwhelming that I don't know how to describe how I'm feeling about you right now. I really don't. It's not even as if your being some homophobe. You just literally found the need to post something asking a question that is so painfully obvious that every. Single. Person. Here. Already knew the answer. FAIL.

God #28 you sound like my mum. She can't seem to understand that homosexual people exist, and are not some media invention or general myth. I'd have an easier time convincing her that unicorns exist (not saying they don't exist!)

Is he . . . gay or . . . what? Just . . . what? Honestly, did you even think about what you were asking before you started typing?

well u dont really deserve it but i feel like saying "YDI for smoking"