By stupidneighbor - 04/03/2009 17:03 - United States

Today, I slipped on the ice in front of my apartment, spraining my ankle and cracking a rib. While I laid on the ground immediately after, my neighbor chewed me out for saying "shit" in front of her 4-year-old on my way down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 175
You deserved it 3 534

Same thing different taste

Top comments

adelaide_evening 0

You should've killed two birds with one stone and told her to take her bitching elsewhere.

WOW, some people just don't get it. There are some things you just need to let go. There are no words to adequately describe people like your neighbor. Socially retarded, snobbish, idiotic, self-absorbed assholes, maybe, but so much worse...

Comments

adelaide_evening 0

You should've killed two birds with one stone and told her to take her bitching elsewhere.

Or grab her and throw her on the floor to see what she's going to say.

or say to the kid:your mom's what grown ups like to call an asshole.

azreal_13 0

I hate people like that. especially if you're all broken like all over the floor. I would of told of the bitch right there

WOW, some people just don't get it. There are some things you just need to let go. There are no words to adequately describe people like your neighbor. Socially retarded, snobbish, idiotic, self-absorbed assholes, maybe, but so much worse...

joebroluvrx3 0

Hahah, oh jeez. You poor thing. What a douche. /:

That's when you let loose a longer and more forceful string of swears. "Bitch I just ******* fell and sprained my goddamn ankle and cracked a ******* rib! How bout you not be a snobby piece of shit and get your fatass to a phone to call me an ambulance, you ****!"

you should have yelled out "****"...less chance of breaking a tooth if you are falling...no joke

Haha... I think most people on this thread have a pretty good idea of the correct response to this: more cursing. "Quit your bitching and **** off or call me a damn ambulance you *****!"

Floatout2sea 0

When you have cracked a rib you earn the right to cuss no matter who is listening. Besides, like your neighbor wouldn't have cussed if they'd done the same thing!