By Anonymous - 19/01/2010 19:26 - United States

Today, I sent my boss a link to a website I thought would answer a simple question she'd asked. Turns out, yes, the site did answer her question, but it also had some very suggestive ads on it. Apparently I'm the only person in the office who uses adblock. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 238
You deserved it 3 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saranottelling 7

The website the OP sent her boss to had some nasty ads (Probably for **** websites or something similar.) The OP didn't know though because she has adblock (which meant she couldn't see the nasty ads)

Ahaha. Adblock is one of the first things to go on when I help people with their internet. Oh well. No harm done hopefully OP. Those ads switch out everywhere like crazy.

Comments

FYL, I sympathize, this crap happens. This is some collateral damage for the convenience of no obnoxious ads.

Telionis 0

Who picked "you deserve it"??? This man did nothing wrong. Anyone that doesn't use adblock deserves to get hit with very suggestive ads. Adblock for life!!!

russianspy1234 11

What was the question that needed a website with suggestive ads on it to answer?

breyahna12397 0

I don't get it either nic_hole

daydreamstar 7

i wonder if itd be worse if you were a boy and not girl and vice versa ^^ but still... im sure if you explain your boss will understand.. hopefully......

I know right? No one I know is internet savvy enough to use Adblock Plus.

I think you should be able to be mature adults about the situation.

You pretty much deserved this for not taking the time to write out the answer for her if it were really so simple. This is your boss for crying out loud, give her 30 seconds of your time.

janise 2

Maybe the answer was something that had to be shown such as a video and couldn't just be written out.

today my boyfriend and i were laying in bed after having sex for the first time when he rolls over looks at me and says "that was explosive... kinda like diarrhea" fml.