By Ash - 27/05/2009 03:08 - United States

Today, I saw this tourist almost get hit by a cab. After he walked away I complained to my boyfriend about how idiotic people like him just deserve to die. After 5 blocks of my ranting the tourist turns around and says "I'm right in front of you bitch." I hid behind my laughing boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 501
You deserved it 88 621

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Holy crap, you ranted for five blocks? About how he deserved to *die*?! Anger issues much?

ManiMartinixo 0

Comments

haha i wud hav done the same thing as ur boyfriend haha laugh it off

hahaha i wud hav done the same thing and when he turn around i wud hav kept going hahaha lol

oh #86, im not telling you to be ok with my issues. my issues are my own. however, if someone does something stupid, then yes, you deserve it. maybe not to die, but i guess that all depends on the circumstances. as for having some sympathy and humility, explain to me why should i be sympathetic for someone who walked in front of a cab?

YDI Idiotic people deserve to die? Well, you're an idiot for not having the brains to keep your insults to yourself or at least to speak quietly I guess you deserve to die, huh?

PinkNmetal 0

"Today, I was touring the city and I almost got hit by a cab. Later that day, while walking down the street, some bitch was ranting for five blocks about how I was an idiot and deserved to die."

#144 failed but i agree with you on this one.

Wow, you ranted on for 5 blocks. All you need to say is one thing and that's it. I bet your boyfriend wasn't even listening to you.

You need to get a life, and stop wishing death on people...random people....