By Anonymous - 01/07/2013 18:03 - United States - Pleasantville

Today, I saw my girlfriend for the first time in weeks. She had a hickey. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 414
You deserved it 6 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

You deserve better OP, just remember not to date over the internet though. that's how you get "catfished"

gloooooria 14

Actually i met my fiance online while i was in my senior year in fl and he was living in tx. We have been together 3 years next month and our wedding is on october 19. So dating people online isnt always bad. Dont be so quick to assume.

Given my line of work, I've used Internet dating sites just to meet new friends to hang out with. I have friends all over north America thanks to it. Most turned out to be coffee friends, one was a keeper. Don't be so quick to judge, you just can't be an idiot about it.

@40 Congrats, good luck, and I wish you a long and happy marriage. :)

Well, look on the bright side! Maybe she gave it to herself in the shower! Or not. Yeah, I'm gonna go with the latter.

yeah I always end up with these mysterious rashes on my neck too. see what had happened was .....an allergic reaction? ;)

A hickey? Is your girlfriend twelve years old?

gloooooria 14

Is it common for a 12 year old to have a hickey? I was still playing in the dirt when I was 12.

I don't think his girlfriend was 12!!!!

Since when are hickies something children give to each other?

skyttlz 32

I've had them at ages 18 and 19. They're not just for young teens.

I literally cannot come up with a witty comment. I am so ashamed :/

Then don't post anything at all, simple as that.

Oh thanks. I hadn't though of that. I'll go home and rethink my life.

whitney_hager_7 3

Ignore them -_- they are just people who get amusement from being ass wipes to others.

KiddoKS 19

You all are being ridiculous. It's not a hickey, a vacuum or a curling iron. She just got a tattoo in the shape of a hickey!

Maybe her car broke down and she burned it on the muffler while taking a look?

lina_bean 5
vballgirly28 16

Maybe the vacuum was just more then her friend......but I'd dump her butt.

Wtf I had a watch up my ass for two years but your pics crazy

Guess she's not your girlfriend anymore...