By Idiot on the bus - 25/03/2017 12:00

Today, I saw a beautiful girl on the bus. Struck up a good conversation, walked with her all the way to my office. Forgot to ask her name and number. This is the second time I've done this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 153
You deserved it 1 600

Same thing different taste

Top comments

*I do think For ****'s sake, why can't we edit our comments anymore? I have to say, the recent site overhaul is ass.

I don't think he's pissed at himself because he forgot to ask her out, not at her because he was denied his rightful access to her genitals. Wanting to ask someone out is actually pretty normal and not the same thing as thinking you are entitled to her affections.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I don't think he's pissed at himself because he forgot to ask her out, not at her because he was denied his rightful access to her genitals. Wanting to ask someone out is actually pretty normal and not the same thing as thinking you are entitled to her affections.

*I do think For ****'s sake, why can't we edit our comments anymore? I have to say, the recent site overhaul is ass.

The FML here is that we live in an age that someone not using an online dating format to meet someone is completely taboo and ruining social interaction for people.

why, because he didn't swipe right on her on tinder, it's creepy? not everyone meets dates on Craigslist. get a grip. let me guess, you're a feminist?

That's so stupid! Asking for her name and number isn't a commitment to a sexual relationship. In fact, because HE didn't ask her for her name, at least, SHE might think he's not interested in her.

Tiny Terror 19

Well he'll never know now cause he didn't even get a chance to ask. He's just upset that it completely slipped his mind that he didn't get her number until after she was gone. For all you know, she would've been flattered and wanted to pursue a relationship with him. You're reading waaaay too into this!

With any luck, this is the same girl you have chatted with before and you will see her again. Write "ask the cute girl her name and phone #" on the top of your hand so you don't forget next time.

I second this. Make a note and keep your eyes open. Good luck!

Tiny Terror 19

Aw, sounds like something I would do op! Since this is the second time it happened, fingers crossed that there will a third time and you remember!! :)

species4872 19

Especially when it's been the same girl.

It seems once is a coincidence, twice is ___________ seems appropriate here..

I've had that happen. Recently too. Gorgeous girl was apparently hitting on me and I didn't have a clue. Asked a co worker about it turns out she was. I'm not used to getting hit on by beautiful girls so I treated her obvious questions like regular questions.

chocolateteacup 25
raihothunder15 3

Rook move. You'll learn. Good luck bro. Next.