By mcsicky - 28/04/2017 09:50 - United Kingdom

Today, I was feeling ill when I woke up. While on the bus to work, I threw up into a plastic cup. I had to sit for half an hour holding an open, very full, warm cup of vomit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 760
You deserved it 574

siggy_mcsigx tells us more.

It was a coach bus and I was sitting at the back, meaning I would have had to walk up an aisle of eyes and stand up there waiting for the driver to find a suitable place (not easy on irish country roads). Thanks tho :)

Top comments

awildwhisper 30

On the bright side, it sounds like you have incredible aim! But I think if you had asked the driver he could have stopped near a sidewalk with a trash can and let you throw it out.

Comments

awildwhisper 30

On the bright side, it sounds like you have incredible aim! But I think if you had asked the driver he could have stopped near a sidewalk with a trash can and let you throw it out.

It was a coach bus and I was sitting at the back, meaning I would have had to walk up an aisle of eyes and stand up there waiting for the driver to find a suitable place (not easy on irish country roads). Thanks tho :)

awildwhisper 30

There's no bathroom in Irish coach buses for you to throw it out in?

Well you didn't get it all over the bus or someone so that's good! You should have probably called in though, get better and if it's a bug not spread it.

amberebma 11

I've actually had to do it. I had a starbucks up, so I threw up in there and was able to put the lid back on at least. Smelled so bad.

Holy crap being Irish this is one of many reasons I hate public transport. Buses esp are from hell here

that's when you get off and get the next bus back home. you should not go to work for 24 hours after throwing up