By Anonymous - 31/05/2015 13:58 - United States

Today, a guy hit on me. It's such a rare occurrence that I didn't know how to react, so I panicked and said "Sorry, I have to go!" Then I remembered we were on a bus, and just turned around and awkwardly pretended he wasn't there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 079
You deserved it 7 102

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's actually adorable. But no worries OP, I'm sure it won't be the last time a guy hits on you.

Aha, he probably thought you were cute ^_^

Comments

Aha, he probably thought you were cute ^_^

And/or a little off in the mind. Poor OP. I really do feel for her. :(

noonenoeone 22

He probably thought you weren't interested...I sure wouldn't think getting rejected like that was cute.

Or he had a normal reaction and was really hurt. Getting rejected in a way that's obvious is not cute at all.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Especially if there were people around.

More like FHL. I'm sorry that happened though, OP! Hopefully things worked out.

I've always wondered in these situations if the other person has the FML app too and he goes on it and then he's like " Oh so that's what happened" but anyway yeah no worries OP I doubt he likes you any less for it and prob just knows you were nervous.

That's actually adorable. But no worries OP, I'm sure it won't be the last time a guy hits on you.

I'd feel like an ugly bastard if that happened to me. Like damn, I'm so ugly she forgot we on a bus...

And you're sure of this because??? OP herself says it's been a while, hence her reaction..

38 - what are you talking about? wrong comment?

It might be the last time this particular guy hits on her though

Awkwardness is always the best way to start relationships!

I'm sorry, OP. Things will get better, I promise.

RowanNightShade 22

And this, kids, is how I met your father.

Iwannarock1 19

not her. she sounds silly.

Possibility of receiving a mixed reaction is high.

I read "hit me" instead of "hit on me" and was really confused especially after reading comments like "that's adorable"

I once told this guy after he started flirting with me that there are 2 kinds of sloths 2 toes and three toed. Needless to say he stopped taking to me. I'm so awkward but my boyfriend told me it is adorable , so don't worry op and get back out there!!!

CyberSeeker 20

shame u would have been cute together