By Tom - 26/06/2009 00:56 - United States

Today, I rushed home to tell my parents my girlfriend had accepted my proposal. They asked how I could be so selfish at a time like this. Apparently, Michael Jackson's death is more important than their son. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 863
You deserved it 6 889

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks, MJ's death was big news but family comes first.

Congrats! Soon you'll have a new family anyway.

Comments

Selfish? Your parents are idiots. I am sure they didn't know Michael personally. They are just a group of those weirdos who think they have some connection with a famous person because they listened to his music. Congrats on the proposal. I am happy for you. I know that doesn't mean much from a complete stranger, but your parents suck ass, so someone needs to pick up the slack.

I'm sick of every MJ-peripheral FML post descending into a debate over whether the guy molested boys.

even tho he donated lots of money and shit like that does not make it okay for him to molest young boys. although he did give the family money it will nver replace thos memories. we r gettin way of topic here! you r gettin married!!!!! congrats!!!!

man, your parents are tight! i mean, they didnt even know MJ!!

Micheal Jackson, pft. Who ******* cares? His death is everywhere, I bet he did that to become x10 more popular. Which he is now.

lmc9413 0

2 all yu scumbaqs callin michael a pedophile, i think yud loooove 2kno the little kid whu accused him of 'molestinq' him, fessed up && sed his father forced him 2 du it for the money.... yea 2nd of all he had vitiligo, watch his, i think 60 minutes, interview && yull see his hand which is part brown && had the skin pattern of ppl with vitiligo. 3rd && finnaly to number 237, y the hell wud he kill himself for popularity tht he wudnt b able to enjoy. Jesus, yu scumbags need 2 think about yer commnts b4 yu make them, i am truly disgusted.

you mean he wanted to have cardiac arrest and die to become more popular? oh yeahhh. wtf, dumbass.

He was given a drug beforehand, do your research and don't listen to everything you are told.

vampire_kitten 0

I am "truly disgusted" by your spelling. Maybe you should buy a damn dictionary or something before you try to insult other people, because you're just making yourself look stupid with that gibberish.

lmc9413 0

yer whole comment probably came out of a dictionary you tool

You know what? This really sickens me, it also says a lot about our society. Your parents didn't personally know him, did they? Did they ever have an actual conversation or relationship with him? Its sad that they care more about some celebrity they never knew dying then their own son getting engaged. No offense, but they sound like shitty parents.

jazzmancarron 11

first off, go back to school and learn to spell. second, **** you for standing up in that queers defense. he molested the kid, and everyone knows it.

blondeychck7 0

your a bitch your moms a bitch your dads a bitch, for fukin a bitch your moms a bitch for having a bitch who's the bitch now bitch?

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

KingBeau -- YOU ARE MY HEROOOOOO! XDDD

MJ sucked it's a good thing that he's dead