By Tom - 26/06/2009 00:56 - United States

Today, I rushed home to tell my parents my girlfriend had accepted my proposal. They asked how I could be so selfish at a time like this. Apparently, Michael Jackson's death is more important than their son. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 863
You deserved it 6 889

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks, MJ's death was big news but family comes first.

Congrats! Soon you'll have a new family anyway.

Comments

fuck_YOUR_lives 0

YOU RUDE PRICK. Michael Jackson > You, you inconsiderate, rude and ignorant fool! he has contributed so much to the music you listen to. he is a legend, through and through & YOU, sir are a pathetic twat who has most probably achieved NOTHING in your life. i sincerely hope karma gets you back for making such a negative and unnecessary comment.

kcslgvr 11

oh, shut the **** up. although i agree with some things that you said, it does not mean that he is an idiot by being angry that his parents ignored him during such an important moment in his life. michael jackson was such an amazing person and the most influential man of our time, but that doesn't mean that this man doesn't deserve a family during a special time for him. that's like saying that no one deserves to enjoy life as long as michael jackson is gone. so don't tell this man that he deserved what he got. it may be a very hard time to go through but that doesn't mean that no one deserves to be happy.

OH FFS! i didnt say the op deserved it. if you read carefully, you would have noticed that i REPLIED to a comment saying "im glad that **** is dead" THAT is what i was talking about. so dont you dare tell me to shut the **** up by no means do i believe that the OP's parents should have ignored him & his happiness. my main fight against people here is the lack of respect being show to Michael Jackson who contributed greatly to the music industry.

MJ may have been a great man, but your parents didn't know him personally. He wasn't their family. So yeah, FYL for sure because they should've put you before MJ. But anyway congrats on the proposal (:

animaluverXOX 0

Aw, that wasn't nice at all! They should have been jumping with excitement, not being all mad at you. I think you should give them a piece of your mind!

craphappens92 0

Do they even like ur gf? LOL

Michael Jackson is better than you. Get over it.

his death IS more important. YDI x 1000000

wow... that really sux... :-/ FYL. but congrats!! :)

Michael Jackson IS more important than you. **** you, and **** people like you who don't respect that Michael Jackson is the most important person in the past 40 years, and his death is more catastrophic than JFK, 9/11, and Pearl Harbor put together. 100% on your parents side, you ******* bastard.

I see two guests' names being crossed out from the wedding party.

Shut up. You're being so disrespectful. You are a bitch, and you have no priorities.

keep quiet, you nut job. Michael Jackson was not the most important person for the last 40 years. Yes, we can all agree that he influenced modern music in ways that we can't even imagine, that however doesn't make him the most important person in the world. Just because you're a crazy stalker fan doesn't mean what you say is true, or has any real validity. Hell, I am sure Michael Jackson would think you're crazy for believing that. You don't even know him, he is an icon to you, that is it. He wasn't someone you knew personally, you can't even back up what you said with anything more than an opinion, so shut the hell up and let the man enjoy his new life, because you know what? To him, and to her it is way, way more important than Jackson dying, and it should be for his parents as well... You're a ******* weirdo...

jazzmancarron 11

ok, **** you, your mom, your sister, your grandmother, and your ******* dog with a spiked baseball bat. that queer kid-****** deserved to die, and the world is far better with him gone. its too bad hes not buried somewhere public, id go and shit on his tombstone.