By facepalm - 05/06/2012 14:48 - United Kingdom - Bristol

Today, I received my first negative feedback on my otherwise flawless eBay record. The woman who bought the item said it wasn't as delicious as she was expecting, so there must be something wrong with it. What was I selling? A new and unopened lipstick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 534
You deserved it 2 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She must like to wear it on her teeth like my grandma does too.

daydreamer244 13

Comments

HighasaCloud 46

Why are you selling lipstick on eBay?

A lot of people sell makeup on eBay, 13. It's really not all that odd.

They steal it from the drugstore, then sell it online. Was on 20/20 this week.

Ninjasaurus18 9

That's what I said! Just buy your cosmetics at a store or something, not from strangers.

Yeah but eyeshadow sets can be 40 dollars at stores but 10 dollars eBay. Certain stuff is worth it.

Blame the Royal Mail it probably got there late flavour probably gone by then

tony1891 22
flockz 19

"it's the government! they're trying to get me!"

Lil_Red777 21

This comment just doesn't make any sense.

^ That's what the government wants you to think!

No, they just wrote this comment to draw our attention away from the fact that the OP is selling those CIA knives concealed as lipstick on the Internet. And that citizens are eating them...

flashback.miss 28

lol wtf. Imagine what else she eats...

What did you eat for your tongue to look like that?

I agree with 22, the level of apparent hypocrisy in this comment is shocking. I have spent about 10 seconds each time I see your profile pic wondering what the hell you ate.

I'm Guessing it's the disease that makes fur grow on your tongue. Or grape popsicle

That's why I love checking the feedback on eBay's profiles. "I thought it was real vintage, but it's just plastic!" - said someone who bought a 76 cent ring from China, from which the seller had more than twenty pieces. "It looks so cheap" - said someone who bought a 2 dollar dress, also from China. "It took more than a month for the item to arrive" - China, again. Or my personal favorite: "It's good/fine/perfect", marked as a negative feedback.

Sorry OP, maybe you can send her a message and offer her something else/a refund. My sister tastes her lipstick too, but that's no reason to give you negative feedback.

Lipstick is supposed to taste good?

perdix 29

Yes, it is. Do you want the person kissing you thinking he or she just tasted a pile of dog poo?

53- That is why you use lipstain and cherry chapstick instead of lipstick. Lipstick can get messy. Duh.

Welcome to the wonderful world of retail selling. People are freakin' crazy :p