By bananamuffin - 30/03/2012 19:13 - United States

Today, I realized that the "holla" tattoo I stupidly got on my lower lip five years ago isn't fading as I expected it to, and will probably contribute to my unemployment for years to come. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 009
You deserved it 74 018

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiran_fml 5

Why would you EVER consider doing that??

at least youve come to grips with the stupidity of your purchase!

Comments

naomiomis 4

Lipstick might help... It's an option

So that settles it: OP should grow a beard and mustache... a really big fluffy one. Is OP a guy or girl? Doesn't matter I guess. Pretty sure the tattoo can be removed but it will be expensive and painful. That's good because YDI. :)

Heres some tips I hope you consider: Wrecking balm Laser treatment Lots and lots of lip stick to cover it if your that broke

I see you have a tattoo that says "Holla" on your lip, You must be such a "gangsta".

kittyluv425 5
perdix 29

You just need to direct your job search for jobs that don't require interaction with people. These jobs usually aren't well-paid and often involve shit, garbage or other waste matter. I'll bet all the action and respect you got from your tattoo has been well worth it!

Epiqness 0

Wow. Were you high when you did that?

If you're a girl, lipstick could work. If not, wow that sucks :(

Actually they can, they don't disappear completely but the boldness of the original colors will fade over time. I've heard that some inks will even change their color after a long time. It's literally in your skin which changes over time so why wouldn't the tattoo? Have you even seen a tattoo that looks like it's years and years old? They get grayish and a bit blurry if they aren't touched up every few years.