By Anonymous - 26/10/2012 16:17 - Philippines - Makati

Today, I realized that my five-year-old daughters are deranged psychopaths, when one of them started screaming to get my attention while the other pulled the car door shut on my fingers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 387
You deserved it 3 348

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's actually pretty smart for two five year olds! Well smart in a scary way, but still!

They figured since you didn't melt when they threw water on you a few weeks ago that they would just smash your fingers as a consolation prize..

Comments

yenidewi 11

maybe u r too busy with yourself

Haha are they twins? My twin sister and I used to be crazy as kids too. I know it doesn't make your fingers feel better, but there's still hope for them :)

Did you contribute to their brattiness?

All children under 18 show signs of sociopathic traits at times. They dissapear or change after a while. Such as me, whenever i saw a sad movie such as titanic, I never cried once (im a girl). But now when i see such a scene i actually tear up. Its really werid.

ThecomingofTan 9

61, not crying when you are a child watching Titanic does not mean you suffer from sociopathic traits. You are clearly off your rocker.

There's a wee difference between not tearing up because of a movie and tag teaming it to slam your moms hand in a car door.

Haha :D well slamming the car door is a bit extreme, but I remember when I was 4 or 5 my brother and I would take turns distracting my parents (usually showing off our "beautiful" drawings) while the other one would sneak into the kitchen and take some candy.. Kids get very clever when they want something.

It is almost December 21, 2012. Looks like we've found a couple of antichrists to set about the end of the world.

as long as they're not killing things they're not psychopaths, they just need to be disciplined better, teach your little psychos some manners!

Hahaha...we my brothers and I were that age, we'd put encyclopedia sized books over our bedroom door, leaving it cracked a little to support the book, then call for help from our father. After he'd barge in, get hit with a large book, and realize no one was hurt, we were usually grounded to say the least :P

Twisted_Angel 17

You're kids are wired wrong. You're about 5 years from finding a hit list...