By Anonymous - 26/10/2012 16:17 - Philippines - Makati

Today, I realized that my five-year-old daughters are deranged psychopaths, when one of them started screaming to get my attention while the other pulled the car door shut on my fingers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 387
You deserved it 3 348

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's actually pretty smart for two five year olds! Well smart in a scary way, but still!

They figured since you didn't melt when they threw water on you a few weeks ago that they would just smash your fingers as a consolation prize..

Comments

Hmmm... two psychopaths, or clever 5-year-old twins? I'm going with clever twins. Good luck parenting, OP. Hope your fingers are OK.

mizteri 1

Please tell me you disciplined them afterwards. Doesn't have to mean eating the shit out of them. Just taking away all toys and privileges for until you heal and then some. Constantly reminding them that they cannot do such things and that is the consequence. I not...you deserve it for spoiling your kids and raising them wrong.

Or you could spank your kids and take away all their privileges. Kids need a good spanking every now and then. Kids may have more respect if they had some physical discipline in there life. Go ahead and thumb me down for my views, I'll still stand by them.

@59, I don't think many people will thumb you down. I have had several discussions with other people how I think spanking a child will help with parenting. Most people agreed to that.

That doesn't imply psychopathic behaviour at all.

Bena_Round2long 2

That's kinda cute!... And hey at least they get along! Right?!

carminecris89 13

There's nothing cute about two monstrous little girls hurting their mother. I'm always baffled by people who laugh off some really horrifying behavior because the child is little. The intent is pretty scary, and their age doesn't change that.

KiddNYC1O 20

Damn, they might end up on Deadly Women. Do something about it while it's early and watch your back.

Are They Twins? Lol OP, I Have Twin Cousins, They're Trouble makers, But Dont Worry! Theres More As They Get Older! :) lol

devonisthebest 7

Did you adopt them from Russia?