By Anonymous - 26/10/2012 16:17 - Philippines - Makati

Today, I realized that my five-year-old daughters are deranged psychopaths, when one of them started screaming to get my attention while the other pulled the car door shut on my fingers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 387
You deserved it 3 348

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's actually pretty smart for two five year olds! Well smart in a scary way, but still!

They figured since you didn't melt when they threw water on you a few weeks ago that they would just smash your fingers as a consolation prize..

Comments

well maybe the problem is your attitude and parenting skills... just saying

The_F3rris 11

What did you do to make them hate you?

All 5 year olds are deranged psychopaths, at least they don't have a hit list...or do they?

So one of your daughters "pulled" the car door shut. I'm pretty sure when you pull on a car door, while depressing the handle, it opens. I think you we're looking for the word "pushed". Other than that OP, great post!

#76 - Actually, if the daughter was INSIDE the car, it would indeed have been pulled, not pushed. I'm thinking OP wanted to go somewhere with his kids, and was loading them into the car, but they really just did not want to go. But yeah, inside=pulled, outside=pushed.

I'd say it's pretty normal for all 5 year olds to be deranged psychopaths. I'd be more worried if they were perfectly behaved little angels.

You got some demon daughters on your hands. I would watch out for them because next they would try to kill you. I watch too many movies where kids kill their parents. They start behaving just like that then bam the parent is dead.

All 5 year olds are like that. As a matter of fact, all girls of any age are psychopaths.

So you're saying that if someone did this to you, you would take it as a compliment? Something's not right here...

CountryCutie90 5

What kind of parent calls their children deranged? You raised them remember so great job on your awesome parenting skills

I'm not the only one who thought of The Omen. Discipline or you might die.