By ugh - 01/10/2009 15:49 - United States

Today, I realized that I can't shave my unibrow because I have too much acne on my forehead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 620
You deserved it 10 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

jessamused 0

Lets Name the actors who once had acne and have been in beautiful people lists worldwide shall we? just for the shallow nits out there.... Like everyone else said...Pluck. but get your skin sorted first dude. see your GP and you may be referred onto a dermatologist. there are heaps of creams and anti-biotics out there. you may have to try a couple before you find one that works on your skin. Could also be dietary. you may have a food allergy. dairy comes to mind. ask your dr for an allergy test. whats 5 mins of your life if it could be the cure?

ew. but dw.. you could wax it?... I wouldn't shave my eyebrows in the beginning anyway. I can't shave my knees because I have rly bad exma.. and my doctor said it is most likely to last forever. =[

Sugar_lipsXo 0

tweezers work. wash your face before you tweeze and it won't be painful.

you are painting a very nice picture of yourself here :)

I think everyone should stop overreacting "eww", "gross", "vomit" etc. You're all being immature and tactless. I'm sure you have things about yourself that you don't even have the balls to talk about, even WITH your internet anonymity. Leave the poor guy alone. All he did was contribute to the website with a real FML, it happens and the rest of you should get off your high horses and quit thinking you know it all. Because you don't. *waits to get textually abused by ignorant assholes* :)

FINALLY someone on this site isn't a complete douchebag. ******* agree all the way.

AllFrackedUp 0

hahaahahahahhahahahahahha you should get that looked at ha I bet your face looks like a million bug bites Ha! have fun with your pathetic life buddy

I hate that shit. Pluck it BRo. I'm a guy and I have to, or else I end up getting in fights because people don't leave me alone about it.

I got my eyebrows waxed today...have them waxed!