By ugh - 01/10/2009 15:49 - United States

Today, I realized that I can't shave my unibrow because I have too much acne on my forehead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 620
You deserved it 10 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Arsenic_Cupcake 0

Not really that big of a deal. In fact, if you use tweezers, you don't have to worry about waxing if that scares you, and it will grow back slower. Personally though, if you get your eyebrows waxed you can also get it so that they shape them to make them look neater as well.

Agreed, pluck em, and they won't grow back as blunt and thick, and it is less obvious that you have removed them.

oh get over it, youre a guy anyways so it isnt as bad

iEATdreamsx 0

Pssst I heard meat cleavers work the best. Go for it!

u must be ugly as shi*. firstly though its called a "monobrow" my mate has one and it looks funny as. seccondly if u shave it, it will take time to grow back, but when it does it will get way thicker and longer. shaving it will eventually become an everyday thing, prob better to leave it. and lastly, drink heaps of water, like 7or 8 cups a day. it keeps your pores cleaner. use facial wash everyday to speed up the process. and dont eat so much junk food. ur choice, put in the effort and look presentable (i assume your uglyness is what your complaining about), or eat and look like shi* p.s. get off the computer and have some exersize, wouldnt surprise me if your a fatty like so many these days. if u follow these little steps (which will likley piss u off) u will thank me one day, being harsh is best way to motivate yourself, lol picture yourself in 5 years furthermore, why did i write soo much, and give advice for someone ill never see in my life... FML i suppose.

It's called both "unibrow" and "monobrow". Just because "monobrow" is the term you use doesn't mean the other is wrong.

#156 and #157 made me weep for the English language.

ban4023 0
hannahmichellee 0

Your supposed to PLUCK your eyebrows, not shave? duhhh

UNIBROWS RULE!!! wtf is up with all you people? unibrows and handlebar moustaches make the world go around and give inspiration to billions to not be boring conformists. never an fml about the unibrow but an fml about acne for sure

#163 you are truly an inspiration to us all