By ShitFaced - 01/03/2012 11:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized I've never had sex with someone who was sober at the time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 087
You deserved it 21 605

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

This tells me one of two things: A) You're way too ugly to **** sober B) You're only pursuing drunk girls Since there is someone for everyone, it obviously isn't A. So since it's B, maybe you should change your idiotic behaviour.

atomicbaboon 0

if the answer is c, it is not a or b. therefore the answer cannot be c

soulistous 0

Well that means you party hard not good or bad might want to try AA

...waking up next to someone who doesn't like you, doesn't remember you, doesn't know your name. ...never having a meaningful sexual relationship. ...picking up various STDs. ...only having sex with women who are too intoxicated to say no. Other than that, I can't think of anything.

The 1st one doesn't sound to bad.... Hell all of them don't sound bad except std's. Which is another story in its own

atomicbaboon 0

pssh, those are all just side effects. your forgot the advantage to this: sex

They weren't sober..... Or were they passed out drunk? Few drinks difference. Ex: that girls need to learn they're drinking limits.

perdix 29

My experience is that there are girls that really want sex, but just don't want anyone to know that they want it. They get "drunk" on the tiniest amount so they can Blame It On the Alcohol.

#47: No. Women (and men, for that matter) have every right to drink as much as they damn well want to. If I choose to go to a bar and drink until I can't stand on my own, I have that right. And I also have the right to be drunk and not have sex. Blaming women for "not knowing their limits" is pretty disgusting - the OP, presumably the (more) sober one, needs to take responsibility for not having sex with women who are intoxicated... whether slightly tipsy or absolutely wasted.