By slcbabii23 - 01/10/2009 07:56 - United States

Today, I realized how much I'm on the computer. I tried to "CTRL+Z" on something I wrote down on my paper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 407
You deserved it 40 103

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I do the same :3. I try ans save my work as i'm painting (on canvas) then realize i don't need to :P.

Comments

I don't blame you, I once tried to CTRL + F to find a DVD on my shelves.

hahaha I do that too. dont worry about it. not a big deal.

stanzskin 0

I hate to break the news to you, but you're a moron. If your brain cannot even tell the difference between writing and using a keyboard then you need to go ahead and get your tubes tied so you don't infest the rest of the world with greater numbers of morons. Don't adopt kids either, you will most likely, through moronic parenting, reduce the IQ of some poor child to your level.

almost every day when i need to copy a question from a text book into my notebook i expect to see a shading go over the text and then magically pop into my notebook for me. lol. this is an mlia. not an fml dude. you're an idiot for not going on MLIA, because MLIA is way cooler.

MLIA sucks. ahahaha. i've said LOL in a real conversation.

leksileks 0

Oh my god that hpnd to me today. I wanted to show my friend a funny text on my phone and opened my menu and went straight to the web browser by instinct.

your_mother 0

ahahahahaha i do that all the time.

Ever wander around your house looking for somthing thinking to your self, "Real life needs a Ctrl+F"?

I wish I had so many computer commandsnin my life. Especially CTRL-Z and F. It's nothing to be ashamed about. But this really would be better on MLIA. It's pretty funny.

Fake. You just thought of that possibly happening, thought it was funny (it's not) and posted it here. dickweed.

Obviously it happed to other people, so why assume that it's fake? And why do you have to say so? Why don't you just leave the FML for other people to enjoy and shut the hell up?