Self-care

By Mee - 05/10/2009 10:49 - Kuwait

Today, I was frustrated at work so to have fun, I wrote an email to myself saying that I was great and loved myself and should relax. I used all different colors and fonts. Instead of hitting "delete", I hit "print" without realizing. My manager got it out of the printer and put it on my desk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 690
You deserved it 39 375

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do you also talk in the 3rd person? Jimmie's got some new moves! Jimmie's down! Jimmie's got a compound fracture. Jimmie's gonna get you kramer!

Comments

so what youre saying is that you typed this up, "accidently" hit print, without realizing that you hit print OR that it failed to delete, and sat there believing you had deleted it when it was staring you in the face?...

nikkylee 0

Actually, if she works in an office they probably use Outlook, and at least on mine, the print button is right near the Delete button.

M13LO 0

well now you can relax, if anyone asks just show them the note your boss gave you

legit_tofit 0

You printed something off and someone gave it to you.... Someone tell me HOW this is an FML?

seriously. How the hell is this an FML? Now if you accidentally printed a picture of two monkeys screwing an Oldsmobile while firing a loaded 9mm, then this may be an FML. As it stands, this is more of an awkward situation than anything.

Sun_Kissed18 25

I think its an FML cuz her boss saw all these pretty fonts and colors of pep talk to herself. Kinda weird don't ya think?

anonymous100000 17

don't you have to confirm to print twice? YDI..

Do you also talk in the 3rd person? Jimmie's got some new moves! Jimmie's down! Jimmie's got a compound fracture. Jimmie's gonna get you kramer!

FML? Where are you? I can't find you in this post.

hows is this a fml? get a life n quit complaining you damn Arab

fckaduck 0

Wow, your life is obviously amazing if you think THIS qualifies as an FML. Must be nice.

I read this over several times and I don't see the part that makes your life ******.