By Anonymous - 01/05/2009 11:36 - United States

Today, I ran into my serious boyfriend of two years at a restaurant. He was sitting with another girl. I went over and asked him who she was. He replied, "Who are you?" Apparently I was the secret girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 990
You deserved it 5 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That would mean that you have not met his family or spent enough time or holidays with him to know something was up. You would not know his friends well, you would not be going out in public much, and you would not be having him over to your family's for holidays or anything. YDI if you thought a regular booty-call was a relationship.

Comments

This is just like the "you ARE the other guy" FML. That sucks D: No one should deserve that.

tiltwrestler 0

#44: I AM the bad guy most girls go after... I really just don't get why they go after me, and other tough guys. Cuz they know what we're going to do, or at least they should by now... And to the other guy, yeah I think you're right about girls trying to tame us! dude thats pretty sick, i never thought of that.... cuz when i look back, every time a girls tamed me, or i really "fall for her" and stop being me and start trying to make her happy more than just me... she sorta loses interest. Hmmm lesson learned from this: 1) girls want to tame you, 2) girls lose interest once you're tamed, 3) the key is not to ever let them think they've totally tamed you! Ah i learn something new evry day

wow. douchebaaaaaag. dump him IMMEDIATELY.

Yeah, you would automatically go up to the person and ask "Who is she". I think you would go up and say Hi, if you had been dating 2 years. And in that two years, none of his friends ever hinted to you about the other girl, he never took you out to parties? Or to meet his family?

What is two years the magic time for these "secret girlfriend" FML's? I've seen like 3 of these lately and they were all with people dating two years.

Omg that's awful, I'm so sorry. I dated a guy for a year and he was two-timing me with another girl. I'm definitely not an idiot, and he knew my family very well, I knew his family very well, so whoever says that "it can't happen unless she's dumb & was a booty call" - yes, it can. Hang in there, that's his loss for losing a girl that was actually faithful to him.

#54- Every girl wants that guy who's a tough guy but really a softie inside, or ends up falling super hard for her and they end up happy and blah blah blah. But you tough guys shouldn't think that all girls want to "tame" you, they just want to be the girl that stops you in your tracks.

yeah how could you think this is a "serious" bf for 2 years when you are the other gf. i know this dude is not that smart or slick to pull that off...

If it had been you at dinner with him and the other girl had come over I'm sure the same thing would have happened! Either way that guy is a HUGE douche!!