By Username - 13/02/2011 21:06 - United States

Today, I put up an ad on Craig's List to find a best friend. I don't know what's more pathetic: looking for a best friend online, or the ad being removed almost instantly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 684
You deserved it 31 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looking for a best friend online isn't necessarily pathetic, but it is if you're looking for one on Craigslist. YDI.

Sargasm 4

What a coincidence, I put up my friendship for sale on Craigslist (mint condition!) and the ad was also removed instantly. You know what that means... WE'RE MEANT TO BE BESTIES!

Comments

You don't just "look" for a best friend. You make friends, and you develop a relationship with them (whether it be intimate or not) You can't just go online looking for a best friend, it all starts with regular friendship. Also, as many others have stated, Craigslist is not the best place to make friends, or even relationships/sex due to the amount of murderers and rapists/pedophiles out there. I would suggest going out, and having fun, and in the process make friends. You'll have lots. I promise :)

skyeyez9 24

You would have found a serial killer on craig's list rather than a friend.

Looking for a best friend anywhere is stupid.. You don't look for someone to call your best friend you make a friend and make the best friend judgement after spending a lot of time together..

next time try backpage. it's the new craigslist for personal ads. beware, you might get a lot of replies in the form of penis pictures. sickos ruin everything.

YDI fot being too lazy to make friends.

Wow, I've never heard of someone doing that. Maybe you should just try to go out and meet people... Just a thought.

Uilove1 7

awwww thats sad ill be you best friend! lol... i wana try that now XD

Whatever happened to making friends the good old fashion way?

mygreenhoodie 0
greth_451 4

which caused everyone to be lazy

Maybe OP is shy and finds it hard to find friends. I'm shy, and oftentimes I find that even when I work up my courage to talk to people, they've already written me off as "uninteresting" or "a snob" because they can see that I'm quiet.