By fuck my eyeballs - 01/12/2013 23:07 - United States - Rancho Palos Verdes

Today, I pulled over a speeding driver. I admit that I'd been hoping for this moment since I joined the police force; the moment a lady put her cleavage on display to get out of a ticket. Sadly, this lady was a senior citizen, and her breasts looked like two semi-deflated balloons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 096
You deserved it 22 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did she still get out of the ticket? I think we are all wondering that.

Be careful what you wish for OP. You just might get it…

Comments

oh god oh god oh god the image is burned in my brain, get it out..!!

why are all the girls complaining about cops beings pervs? i think that is wonderful as it works in our favor. i'd show **** anyday to avoid a ticket, especially traffic school (:

Mackay92 14

you're where hoping someone was doing something dangerous...You're the type of cop is why some people don't trust/like the police

Well, it did take you a hell of a long time to get in, didn't it?

You've got some goals in life OP... Nice to see how you couldn't wait to abuse your role. You shouldn't be a cop at all.

Vegeto30294 19

He's not pulling people over to see a girl's breasts. He's pulling people over because it is his JOB to do so, and in the process, a girl would show her breasts to try to escape the ticket. No one ever said he wouldn't give the ticket anyway.

He is still expecting / hoping for a woman to show some flesh to get out of it, which is incredibly misogynistic, and clearly fancies himself in that position of power. With such a mentality, he shouldn't be a cop at all.

#131 oh for ****'s sake, hoping to see boobs = abusing power/misogynistic? Give me a break.

# 143 > Yes thinking / expecting a woman will display her boobs to get out of paying a ticket is immature and misogynistic and it says a lot about his opinion on females (and yours since you seem to share his views). . The insulting way he described this elderly woman also says it all. That dude is supposed to have signed up to protect citizens, not to hope that he is going to experience the beginning of a cheap porno movie.

#160 He is not expecting a woman to do that, nor is he thinking a woman will. He is merely hoping for it. Nearly every human being has sexual fantasies, some of which are inappropriate. Having inappropriate sexual fantasies is a trait shared by men AND women and is NOT 'misogynistic'. Anywhere between 30-60% of women, for example, have a rape fantasy of some kind. That doesn't make them any less of a victim if they get actually get raped in real life, just like having a fantasy of seeing nice boobs on the job does not make this any less of an FML because an old woman showed you hers without your consent. Both are still victims of sexual assault and sexual harrassment respectively. Funny thing is, if the gender roles were reversed comments like yours would be quickly buried as 'victim blaming', but because it's a male cop that doesn't apply. Gotta love what the 21st century now classifies as 'sexism' and 'misogynism'.

look on the bright side at least it wasnt your grandma old breasts

Gondii 3

If you are looking for a job that gets you a copious amount of bribery cleavage, try being a teaching assistant in university during exams.

This is why I hate cops. swear to uphold the law my ass, all you wanna do is mess around. It's no wonder people in our society have stopped trusting them.