By fuck my eyeballs - 01/12/2013 23:07 - United States - Rancho Palos Verdes

Today, I pulled over a speeding driver. I admit that I'd been hoping for this moment since I joined the police force; the moment a lady put her cleavage on display to get out of a ticket. Sadly, this lady was a senior citizen, and her breasts looked like two semi-deflated balloons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 096
You deserved it 22 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did she still get out of the ticket? I think we are all wondering that.

Be careful what you wish for OP. You just might get it…

Comments

uhnevermind 24

It's obvious that I'm in the minority of commenters here, but when I ran this scenario through my head, I imagined him wanting to have a women do this specifically so he could still give her a ticket. A lot of people seem to forget not all cops are crooked, and immediately assume the worst. He could have easily just wanted a story to tell, or to test his judgement. He wasn't necessarily a pervert.

You deserve it for being a disgusting pig who has been looking forward to this.

#119 sorry let me see if I get this straight... he's a disgusting pig for... liking the idea of seeing a bit of boobage? So he's a disgusting pig for being heterosexual then?

He is a disgusting pig for "waiting his entire career" to see some woman flaunt her boobs at him in an attempt to get out of a ticket. It also makes him a bad police officer.

If I was a guy, I'd admit to finding the idea of seeing a lady flash her boobs to try and get out of a ticket very sexually attractive, and yes, deep down I might even look forward to the possibility of that ever happening. It's human nature to appreciate attractive members of the opposite sex. As long as he doesn't try to manipulate anyone into doing it, he's not doing anything wrong and it sure as hell isn't going to interfere with his job. Fantasy =/= reality.

You and he need to get laid if you sit around looking forward to a woman flashing her **** at you. It's just creepy. You need a more rewarding sex life.

YDI for thinking it's acceptable to give someone a speeding ticket

skyeyez9 24

Granny: is there a problem officer? (Flashes saggy cleavage). (.)(.) Cop: O.o

harmtouch16 11

So you admit you're a pig...with an extra side of bacon?

RedPillSucks 31

Dude. The cops life is not for you. Switch to gynecology. I'm sure there's more pussy perks on that job. Trust me. I've played a doctor on TV.

If I were a police officer, flirting to get out of a ticket would result in an automatic ticket, even if I would have otherwise written a warning. I recognize it as a manipulation tactic, and manipulation attempts are just insulting.

Well you deserved it. Simply for looking forward to an opportunity to perv while on duty. This is why people don't respect the police, they don't act like professionals.

notsofriendly 17

So much for the "perks" of the job...

skyeyez9 24

My australian cattle dog saved me from a speeding ticket one time. As I was being lectured about the dangers of going 15mph over, my perpetually cheerful, overly friendly cattle dog licked the officer inside his mouth while he was in mid sentence. The cop made all kinds of over dramatic spitting and gagging motions, then left.