By HarryBeast - 10/12/2009 03:24 - Canada

Today, I pulled out three chips from a bag. There were two round ones, and a skinny one, making it look like a penis. I laughed. I'm 33. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 957
You deserved it 32 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cocks are funny whatever age you are :)

I don't understand how your life is ****** by this.

Comments

lol i laughed at a winky shape made from sausage n beans t'other day! Little things like this make me smile... You win OP! raawr. i hope i never grow up

YayAmerica 0

Lol. I have an idea. Instead of moderating the comments strictly, have a Not An FML button like the You Deserve It and I Agree, Your Life is ****** buttons and just delete any comments repeating any of those things because it's redundant. No one has to read anything redundant, but the "Not an FML" fans can appease their odd compulsion. :D Lol. Make a FIRST! button too and only allow it to be clicked once. :D

That's true, but sometimes posts get published that are neither embarrassing nor amusing, just kind of normal. And when that happens, maybe people should have a button to click to express their opinion.

waterynuggets 0
noshitsherlock 0

why the **** did this get approved? FML has gone down the drain in recent months.

noshitsherlock 0

I mean FML used to be really entertaining, but the last few months, the quality has diminished.

tigerrr 0

sometimes, people don't wanna read the 50 comments before theirs cause they don't care. get over it. i don't think this is an FML either (which is MY PERSONAL OPINION so i'm not speaking for anyone else or the site or bitching at anyone, just an opinion) but whatever. it belongs on MLIA really.

@ #57: I was going through the FML page archive (for that competition; I almost had to click through all 527 pages) and I saw a few of the earlier FMLs from a bit ago (July-August). Some of those FMLs were so badly written or lame, so I wouldn't be complaining about the "quality" of the latest FML approvals. Sure, a lot of them leave more to be desired (such as this one, but it is my opinion, as well), but compared to the majority of submissions back in the summer and beforehand, these FMLs are not too bad.

That woulda made me laugh Exactly how is your life f***ed?

jts2 3

*sigh* I really do like to think that this site is meant for fun. Things like this, that kinda make you wanna facepalm, not, "Today, I was in a horrible car crash with my wife and three kids. They died. I didn't get a scratch. FML" But people are too ****ing bitter to make it all that fun anymore.

YayAmerica 0

Gotta say I don't really like reading all doom and gloom either. A few years ago, my husband lost his job after 7 months of unemployment. Worst day ever huh? Sure was until I came home from work to my house on fire and all of my pets dead. Who the **** wants to read that all the time? It's depressing. I don't like this FML, because it's just too average (maybe there's a site for it) but I disagree with the people who want only the most tragic stories.