By Anonymous - 03/07/2013 00:00 - United States - Phoenix

Today, I came home from a long shift at work to find that my roommate had completely rearranged all of the furniture. Apparently the new arrangement is supposed to improve the feng shui of our apartment. My bed is in the living room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 303
You deserved it 2 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would give him a new face arrangement.

Bring someone home and improve the Kama sutra.... that might surprise them.

Comments

vic55jets 13

Time to find an alternative place to live, or maybe change your roommate.

ApollosMyth 22

Or maybe just move his bed back. It doesn't sound like this is a reoccuring problem, so I assume he could just tell his roomate to leave his shit alone and it would take care of the problem. If not, then he should maybe consider switching roomates, but only as a last resort in my opinion.

I would give him a new face arrangement.

Bring someone home and improve the Kama sutra.... that might surprise them.

KiddoKS 19

If you know how to improve the Kama sutra, you need to share with the rest of the class :)

You can flung shui his bed into the parking lot.

Wizardo 33

Change the Feng Shui of your roommates face and then put everything back... simple fix really.

I feel like you deserve the #2 spot and not me.

Your profile picture sums up what you're trying to be.

Wizardo 33

Guys take it easy, don't worry I feel exactly the same way as both of you, I clearly should be number 2 but we can't have everything and alas, I was too slow...

Wizardo 33

And btw Nutz, if you're getting this many thumbs down with that many comments, its time to put down the keyboard/phone and call it a day man, just saying...

Wait up, let me google feng shui. *googles feng shui*....wow, the room must look nicer OP.

Not the end of the world. I say to hell with it, use the bed anyways, he'll get tired of you sleeping there before too long...as long as he is just screwing with you. ;)

an3ph 20