By HarryBeast - 10/12/2009 03:24 - Canada

Today, I pulled out three chips from a bag. There were two round ones, and a skinny one, making it look like a penis. I laughed. I'm 33. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 957
You deserved it 32 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cocks are funny whatever age you are :)

I don't understand how your life is ****** by this.

Comments

FML sux now that prepubescent pubeless barely legal kids have flooded this site.

#58 - if you don't think its an fml move on this is a website - not a democracy, and its also a business. these people make money from this website and, like any other business, will be affected if their customers become dissilusioned with the product, hence the numerous 'not an fml' coments you have a choice: either get over the fml's that dissatisfy you and continue to enjoy the website or discontinue with fml altogether and find an alternative way to fill your time (read a book, watch a film, go for a walk, the possibilities are pretty much endless.) or, as a third option, you could rile the rest of the readers with your extremely long comments that basically tell someone how to do their job. if you are not happy with the website, find an alternative. if you decided the brand of crisps you like have changed - you'd undoubtedly find a new brand, this is the same principle!

i just thought wtf? how can you get a circle chip? then i realised thats what you colonials call crisps :)

We really haven't touched upon the REAL issue here - did the OP eat the penis chips? #58 - tl;dr

Batman4890 0

and u didnt put them again ur crotch? what kind of 33 y/o r u?

Eh, moderator, #58 here isn't speaking for me. Or even most people, based on the ever-increasing readership and diversity of comments. I read this site because I want to procrastinate doing something constructive, or because I'm stressed out and want to look something entertaining that doesn't require a lot of thinking. I agree, it's just amusing, not the darkest possible reminder of all that is bitterly ironic or devastating in life. Overall, moderating posts is a subjective decision, and people who hate the choices can moderate themselves and slog through a million crappy submissions, only posting the gems. The mild ones, like this one, make me chuckle at the post itself, and the superficial self-absorption of the poster who thought this was worth noting. The outraged comments to it make me chuckle at the number of people whose lives hinge on only the most horrific outcomes being published. It's all good.