By comet5002 - 09/09/2009 04:15 - United States

Today, I played a goth character in my friend's student film with goth clothes, lip ring, eyeliner, etc. We went into Starbucks at break and an elderly man came up to me and said "Your kind is the reason for all the bad stuff in this world" and then spat in my $5 drink. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 829
You deserved it 5 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kylias 6

No, the people who mind their own business aren't the reason for bad "stuff" in the world, it's the dickheads who feel they need to irritate the people who mind their own business.

oh damn. that'd suck you shoulda turned to him and said, "don't judge what you don't know. I'm not 'this kind' of person you're talking about. this is for a school project." then chuck your $5 drink in his face

Comments

lol@gothic stereotypes It amuses me what people think about goths. I would have thrown the coffee at him, and place a "curse" on him and then say, "now clean that up!" Goths are actually awesome and down to earth, laid back people. I think that old fart is just paranoid that goths cast spells, making the world a bad place. Yes, because that makes logical sense! I mean, it's not the world problems or the economy that makes the world a bad place, it is goths and their "magic." It's ignorant people like him that make the world a shitty place.

AndelleRae 9

why is everyone bitching about the price of coffee? 5 dollars will get you the largest size cup of coffee, so I think the price is completely fair. OP, FYL, for sure. i'm glad I've never met people like this in my random outings. "Goth" people aren't really a problem anyway, but for you not to really be one and get treated like that is bullshit. I hope Starbucks comped you another drink.

u should have threw the drink in his face for being a stereotypical ass

mister_moops 0

ydi for taking it like a little bitch.

giggitygoo610 0

I'm all for respecting the elderly but I'd TOTALLY have thrown the drink on him. Without thinking.

Drae54 1

I agree with #123.......you took that like a bitch. You could have done SOMETHANG back....

Really? Goths? And here I was thinking that it was all the murders, rapists, human and drug traffickers, gangs, dictatorships, racial supremacists, and in general- all the other people in this world who prey off of the weak. I had no idea that it was some sort of subculture clique's fault! Wowee!

aaaaa12345_fml 0
THEjohnathan 0

mean man :( karma. what goes around comes around.