By comet5002 - 09/09/2009 04:15 - United States

Today, I played a goth character in my friend's student film with goth clothes, lip ring, eyeliner, etc. We went into Starbucks at break and an elderly man came up to me and said "Your kind is the reason for all the bad stuff in this world" and then spat in my $5 drink. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 829
You deserved it 5 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kylias 6

No, the people who mind their own business aren't the reason for bad "stuff" in the world, it's the dickheads who feel they need to irritate the people who mind their own business.

oh damn. that'd suck you shoulda turned to him and said, "don't judge what you don't know. I'm not 'this kind' of person you're talking about. this is for a school project." then chuck your $5 drink in his face

Comments

This reminded me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRXgG8KuVTs

triplethreat13 0

all the goth/emo/scene people i know are actually quite nice.

Yeah, I kind of think that wouldn't have helped. I mean, that would've just proved to the old guy that his stereotype was correct.

...If you feel like $5 for a drink is so expensive, don't go to Starbucks.

FAKE! an old man would be too intimidated to do something like that. OP is a LIAR!

Best thing to do Is smile, and loudly say that you respect his opinion and while it wasn't necessary to spit in your cup (that is the part you say slightly louder than the rest) that you thank him for his point of view and wish him a good day. The whole key is to act really nice and polite, that way everyone thinks the guy is an ass while you stay in the clear and the person usually feels like crap... if they spit at you again or in your drink, then you kick him in the nuts and run away :D (ok maybe not that part lol ) While I don't like Starbucks, I still say sorry to you because no one should disgrace you like that unless you actually did something to deserve it.

xzerox13x 0

Story of my life. I ******* hate judgmental assholes.

alin_fml 0

I voted FML, but I was required by personal policy to also hit YDI because you said "proceeded to".

greent_fml 0