By comet5002 - 09/09/2009 04:15 - United States

Today, I played a goth character in my friend's student film with goth clothes, lip ring, eyeliner, etc. We went into Starbucks at break and an elderly man came up to me and said "Your kind is the reason for all the bad stuff in this world" and then spat in my $5 drink. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 829
You deserved it 5 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kylias 6

No, the people who mind their own business aren't the reason for bad "stuff" in the world, it's the dickheads who feel they need to irritate the people who mind their own business.

oh damn. that'd suck you shoulda turned to him and said, "don't judge what you don't know. I'm not 'this kind' of person you're talking about. this is for a school project." then chuck your $5 drink in his face

Comments

realggirl 0

Ew... yeah, I agree with all the people saying to throw your drink on him. What a disgusting jerk. I can't believe someone would actually do that.

That silly old man. Everyone knows that the Jews are the real cause of all the world's problems.

If I were you, I really would have thrown it in his face. If he had the balls to do that to you, then you should have done the same kind of thing back. It would have been funny, and a good use of the wasted $5, lol.

godyourethick 0

You think that one up all by yourself, Skippy?? So sad.

Shoulda dumped it on his crotch. Everyone would think he peed hisself.

I would have thrown the drink in his face and demanded that he pay for a new one. Then I would have continued on to say how it's close-minded, stupid, hate-mongers like him who are the ones that would really make the world a better place if they just dropped dead.

BladeYouStain 0

Since when are goth kids ever the problem?

CallTheAngels 0

I hate people who assume that because you're goth, you have to be some evil person. I met a satanic goth guy who was the most polite person I've ever met. He held doors open for me, went by 'ladies first', and all that jazz. By now most people have learned not to judge a book by it's cover. I go to a private catholic school and I've never been made fun of or harrassed for looking "goth/stupid stereotype/emo." OP, you should have demanded that he paid for another drink, or at least told him off. Whether or not you were goth, he had no business assuming anything about you.

how did it become a religious debate? I thought ppl who are mad at religions about tolerance were supposed to be tolerant... oh well