By Anonymous - 12/04/2009 02:52 - United States

Today, I parked my car on the street to go to the gym. When I came back my car was blocked by a parade of people. I turned to a shop worker smoking a cigarette and said "Jesus! What the hell is going on?" I got many strange looks. It was a Good Friday parade lead by a local church. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 804
You deserved it 47 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SpunkT 0

Awesome. Also, can we seriously knock that "FIRST!!!OMG I"M AWESOME CAUSE I CHECK WEBSITES SO OFTEN I CAN COMMENT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE LOOK HOW COOL I AM HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA" crap out? Or can FML just delete those comments? I know other sites just go through and delete stupid "FIRST" comments. Even if you say something else after you're a total douche. We can see that you're first. You're not cool. Go outside.

I will never understand why people go to parades. If it wasn't for the candy when I was younger I would have shot myself. Hopefully they let you out.

Comments

#18, #8 here, I WAS JOKING, you really shouldn't let people who say 'First' annoy you so much

#18, how does someone getting a tad excited about being first on a popular site make them a "tool"? I think you're exaggerating a little bit. Don't ruin the fun for other people just because you're a little bugged. And YDI, that was hilarious though.

A whole FML of over-reaction here, not only the creator, but the OMGFIRST, people saying "you look silly posting first", the people reacting to those people yadayada... If they get in first, what's the big deal? It's not like there's a prize/recognition/respect/cake or anything at all really... hmm. Anyway, YDI.

What's funny is that it's Easter today.

youaresofucked 0
deliciouskaek 1

Can't say as you deserved that one. If you don't celebrate good Friday, you might not be aware that some churches parade in the street for it. I was raised Baptist (though I'm not now), and I've never seen that before either. But yeah, that was a bit awkward.

Perfect! Props! I just would've laughed. I had a nun in my line at the grocery store I work at and I said "Oh my god" and the girl who was next in line, who I know, was like... "Dude... good job..."

tiltwrestler 0

Working out is important... but then again, so is good Friday. Oh well, that's what I love about America! You have the right to be whatever you want- be it christian, muslim, jewish, buddhist, hindu, pagan, darwinist, environmentalist (yes ppl act like its a religion w/ global warming), or simply atheist. And no matter what one you choose, there are always going to be a**holes and evangelicals who say stuff to you about what you believe or don't believe... but as long as we Americans don't enact any laws regarding religion, we will always have the right to BELIEVE and PRAY (or not pray) to whatever we want! To everybody who hates america and says we don't give good freedom of speech, why don't you go check out a country in the middle east, africa, or china... eh? You announce the wrong religion there (or A RELIGION in china), and you're likely to end up dead!

#29 is true... at least we do have freedom to do those things here! Though I wish someone would tell me why it's cool to bash the christians but not any other religion, what makes them special?

Stiggy626 25

don't talk. I'm Catholic and the molestation jokes just keep comin..... < that right there was a pun

That'll teach those jesus freaks not to disturb the peace..

moonlight_daze 8