You, yes you!

By Noname - 08/03/2009 23:40 - United States

Today, I was walking down the street when I passed a construction site. All of the workers started making a fuss and whistling, etc. Naturally, I got very flustered. I stood still for a second and faced them. One yelled for me to move because I was in the way of a girl at a stop light. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 995
You deserved it 14 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha this reminds me of family guy when quagmire is imagining inanimate objects to be hot women and he sees meg and tells her to get out of the way of the fire hydrant, or whatever.

Flustered? Good word. Next time, try not to stop and stare at them.

Comments

DiscountDJ25 0

Your "Oh Shit!" moment was brought to you by traffic lights! ...And construction workers.

TryToBeKind 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
ryguy997 0

that is why you never make assumptions. DOH!!! your not as attractive as you think. IGNORE EVERYONE!!

The girl at the stop light must've been a real hottie.

Flustered? Good word. Next time, try not to stop and stare at them.

wrestler_fml 0

Sucks for you! :( Hmm... just a suggestion, but maybe you should lower the ego a tad, and work out a tad more? It might do you good! Until then, let the horny construction workers look at the real hotties. They have a hard enough job as it is, especially in this economy. :P

Kingxxkings 0

k if this is true than i feel bad for u but im startng to think that some of these storeis are made up no offense

haha this reminds me of family guy when quagmire is imagining inanimate objects to be hot women and he sees meg and tells her to get out of the way of the fire hydrant, or whatever.

Just because she thought they were talking about her doesn't mean she has a huge ego. She could've not been aware there was another girl behind her.

I could be on a deserted street and I'd still be looking for the other girl..

symph 0

I don't know where any of you got the idea that she has a huge ego from that. I'd be flustered if I heard that sort of reaction and I thought it was me, regardless of my self confidence or not. But yeah, agreeing with #3.

ouch LOL. i remember one time my friend and i were checking out this really hot guy and i guess we must've been pretty obvious about it cause the (ugly) guy infront of him started grinning and acting all cocky. (he even winked at us) dumb bastard.