By Anonymous - 12/04/2009 02:52 - United States

Today, I parked my car on the street to go to the gym. When I came back my car was blocked by a parade of people. I turned to a shop worker smoking a cigarette and said "Jesus! What the hell is going on?" I got many strange looks. It was a Good Friday parade lead by a local church. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 804
You deserved it 47 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SpunkT 0

Awesome. Also, can we seriously knock that "FIRST!!!OMG I"M AWESOME CAUSE I CHECK WEBSITES SO OFTEN I CAN COMMENT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE LOOK HOW COOL I AM HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA" crap out? Or can FML just delete those comments? I know other sites just go through and delete stupid "FIRST" comments. Even if you say something else after you're a total douche. We can see that you're first. You're not cool. Go outside.

I will never understand why people go to parades. If it wasn't for the candy when I was younger I would have shot myself. Hopefully they let you out.

Comments

Hey! This was posted on my nineth birthday!

I don't get the many YDIs! Not everybody is religious and not everybody who is religious is Christian for that matter. Why should a Buddhist for example know about Christian holidays?!?

It pisses me off when churches inconvenience everyone else because they think they're above everyone else. A lot of churches around here completely stop traffic just so they can leave the parking lot and not have to wait. They've backed up traffic past 2 or 3 stop lights.

Stiggy626 25

I think it's hilarious with all the posts like " Ydi for not knowing! ! !" Not everyone in the universe is Christian, Catholic, etc. get over yourself haha