By Anonymous - 12/04/2009 02:52 - United States

Today, I parked my car on the street to go to the gym. When I came back my car was blocked by a parade of people. I turned to a shop worker smoking a cigarette and said "Jesus! What the hell is going on?" I got many strange looks. It was a Good Friday parade lead by a local church. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 804
You deserved it 47 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SpunkT 0

Awesome. Also, can we seriously knock that "FIRST!!!OMG I"M AWESOME CAUSE I CHECK WEBSITES SO OFTEN I CAN COMMENT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE LOOK HOW COOL I AM HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA" crap out? Or can FML just delete those comments? I know other sites just go through and delete stupid "FIRST" comments. Even if you say something else after you're a total douche. We can see that you're first. You're not cool. Go outside.

I will never understand why people go to parades. If it wasn't for the candy when I was younger I would have shot myself. Hopefully they let you out.

Comments

snoopy2010 0

MonkeySpeaks: +1000 "Dude, you're so like the single white dude at the million man march whining about how unfair it is to be white and how you have to deal with "racism." Go back to your waspy neighborhood." lmao, quote of the board right there

i hated these stupid easter celebrations. i had no food all weekend because the stores were all closed. apparently these morons cant work and praise their zombie at the same time.

#58 perhaps more gays would remain monogamous if they were given the right to marry.

happygoluckyhh 0

LOL Spunk T your not first at all'

bigraws23 0

I like how you said "Jesus, what the he'll

_system_ 0

Should of told them to **** themselves and drove your car right through their parade, you have as much right to be there as they do. Though, I'm not sure if religious nuts should have rights, they're hardly people, just odd creatures.

myrl_fml 0

"Religious Nuts" are people. Just because we have strange parades doesn't mean we're 'creatures'. Maybe you should go learn something, before you go to hell.

And you should learn there's a place and a time to say bullshit like that. To tell an atheist he's going to hell is like giving a teenager a hug. We simply don't give a ****. Religious nuts are creatures. Not people. Because people aren't retards who just see 1 thing.

050294 0

myrl_fml: You are an example of a Jesus freak: threatening for someone to go to hell is religious, you're just as bad as them. Think about it.

I don't think you deserve it. How could you've known? But did we need to know he was smoking?

Wow #7.. I'm going to have to ask u to remain calm... U r the 1 who needs to go outside... Geez didn't really think some1 would get cut over an FML comment.. Heehee... Quite funny spunkT..!!

NoahEibon 11

Run them over, they all wanna go to "heaven" anyways