By Chelsea - 02/04/2012 17:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I met a really attractive guy outside of a club. We came back to my apartment and had sex. Afterward, we both fell asleep. I woke up and found 20 dollars on my nightstand that wasn't there before. He thought I was a prostitute, and apparently a cheap one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 413
You deserved it 38 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Crunchy_fml 0

Comments

She clearly feels degraded because he paid her for sex. Its a slight FYL but at least she had a fun night! Also, ditto to #47.

Jessica19374698 0

Just take the $20 and be happy, and know inside that you aren't a *****.

42. She met her outside of a club and he thought she was a prostitute. It sounds like she didn't even make much of a conversation with him. And for the people going "baww the people with morals bawww", it isn't a morality issue. I'm extremely liberal but if you're picking someone up that you don't even know outside of a club and ******* them based on looks how does that NOT make them a *****? If you're going to have free, unrestricted sex with friends or people you actually know, cool. If you're gonna be shallow and open your legs up for a random guy, don't bitch when he thinks you're a prostitute.

agree with 55! girl you asked for it! and you should probably get tested.....the $20 could be an apology for giving you and STD or something!

spoonboy 0

Man, what's with all the tightwads in this thread?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

This is why you negotiate price upfront. I love the double standards from the FML commenters.

toomz 0

To think of yourself as a "cheap prostitute" is quite jaded.

cherl 0

at least he didn't steal your money!