By Chelsea - 02/04/2012 17:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I met a really attractive guy outside of a club. We came back to my apartment and had sex. Afterward, we both fell asleep. I woke up and found 20 dollars on my nightstand that wasn't there before. He thought I was a prostitute, and apparently a cheap one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 413
You deserved it 38 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Crunchy_fml 0

Comments

Pixelator_fml 6
lifesabit 0

Guys its not that she picked up a guy.... its that she picked up a guy outside of the club..... it would be the equivalent of picking a guy up on a street corner. Because he was attractive. And at least he paid..... I wouldn't have.... that money would have gone for STD testing......

allthetime63 0

its your fault if you were looking like a stripper. 20 bucks for a new wardrobe!

how is this bad? you got sex, and he gave you cash. and seeing as you picked him up in a club you're clearly not going to be pursuing anything with him, right?

xsydbabyx 0

So? You both got sex, and you got 20 bucks! Score4both imo. - S.

kandy_fml 0

A woman having sex does not make her a *****. You all know that if this was a guy, all the you boys calling the OP a ***** would be congratulating the guy for "getting some" Stupid double standards. You have to be one sexist tool to judge a woman for having sex. Get over yourselves.

iPikachu 0

At least you got paid. But serious, get tested!

Dichoscillation 0

Hehe, he's an idiot. Get your cash first, everyone knows that. What, you expect a trick's gonna pay out of gratitude? A lot of the time they do, at least if you're good, but still, get your money first. No, but seriously, don't complain. Sex and $20 is better than just sex, right? All of you who are talking shit about her for sleeping with a guy she met at a club, **** off. I'm sure she's aware of the risks and decides it's worth it anyways. Her decision, not yours, got it? If you think that's bad, stories from my life would make your hair curl.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Spiffy 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway