By Chelsea - 02/04/2012 17:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I met a really attractive guy outside of a club. We came back to my apartment and had sex. Afterward, we both fell asleep. I woke up and found 20 dollars on my nightstand that wasn't there before. He thought I was a prostitute, and apparently a cheap one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 413
You deserved it 38 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Crunchy_fml 0

Comments

xiloveyoux3 0

Lol! Hey, at least your 20 bucks richer.

FYL? I think not! You got laid (as you had wanted) AND got $20! SWEET!

I'm assuming that the FML in this situation is supposed to be that you wanted him to see you as a "date" instead of as a "****" (or prostitute). In which case... did you talk to him at all before sleeping with him? I mean, I understand having sex on the first date, but did you even exchange names before you got into the sack? you should really try to at least START getting to know someone before just hopping into bed...

Lol you retard. Nobody picks up at clubs to meet their true love/date/someone they wanna go put with. They pick up for a ****, so OP just wanted to get laid. I'm pretty sure her FML here is that she came across as a prostitute, and he only ****** her because he didn't have to try. She was easy. God I can't believe how easy this FML is to figure out yet so many people are confused about it!

bioclock 0

You slept with a complete stranger? Sorry, but I don't have much sympathy for you. At least you got $20 out of it.

I can't believe these people saying the OP "deserved it" for picking up a guy at the club. First of all, the OP doesn't disclose his or her gender, so it could be a dude (not that I think y'all have anything better to say about teh gayz). But I KNOW that if the opposite happened -- a dude picked up a good-looking woman outside a club -- y'all would be congratulating him for being a master of the universe, etc. WTF? And what's wrong with the homeboy that went home with what he assumed was a prostitute? He's the pathetic messed up one here. OP, I hope the sex was good, I hope you used protection, and hey, now you're up $20.

Um no, actually, I would say the same thing if it was a dude, taking a woman home.

BamxBitch 0

What the ****? How little did you talk to him? Did you just go "ok he's hot let's **** because i'm a stupid *****"?