By Chelsea - 02/04/2012 17:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I met a really attractive guy outside of a club. We came back to my apartment and had sex. Afterward, we both fell asleep. I woke up and found 20 dollars on my nightstand that wasn't there before. He thought I was a prostitute, and apparently a cheap one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 413
You deserved it 38 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Crunchy_fml 0

Comments

partake_fml 2

Oh come on guys !!! We live in the 21st century, and a ONE NIGHT STAND doesn't make someone a ***** !!! She just wanted to have some fun with a handsome guy, what's wrong with that????? As long as she used protection, you can't blame her for that ! I can't believe that people react so badly to this kind of situation.....

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

How that guy who came with her(him?) to have sex was less a ****/*****/prostitute? Why she deserves it? She could throw him out with $20 after they were done. Then he would have to look like a cheap prostitute. Its not FYL, it might be worse. U r not beaten and robbed :)

I don't see the big deal - you got sex AND money you didn't have before. Sounds like a good night to me!

Tyra does specials on her show about girls like you. I'd count yourself lucky for getting 20 bucks instead of a cut throat or the like.

every single person calling her a ***** for sleeping around would do exactly the same thing if they could get laid. Since they can't, they judge. In any case, I'm with the people who ask what's to complain about? Free $20! If you wanted more, you should have negotiated up front like the pros.

Not me. You sound very stupid for your assumption.

You got sex with an attractive guy AND $20, I fail to see the bad in this situation. Unless he had syphillis or something. And even then I guess you could consider it a gift that keeps on giving?

MLardinos 14

Syphilis is treatable. The gift that keeps on giving would be herpes. Haha

$20 is so not cheap. That's like middle-upper class. I would say "cheap" would be like 5-10 dollars. Not that I would know or anything.

npk1112 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

There are a lot of people that sleep around these days, so it's not really 'slutty' anymore. I mean it doesn't make it right, but it's not frowned upon as much as it was 5 years ago. What was slutty about this particular situation was the fact that he thought she was a prostitute, so she obviously didn't know him at all! It would be pretty easy to figure out who is/isn't a prostitute after talking to them for 10 minutes. :)