By sixsix - 24/12/2008 11:19 - France

Spicy
Today, I made love to my girlfriend. I penetrated her for a while, then stopped to get my breath back... She carried on moaning even though I'd stopped moving. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 160
You deserved it 8 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Arise, fair maiden, I have penetrate thou's divine walls through thy hole that fit thee's battering ram.

Comments

#14 made me laugh hysterically, I really don't know why. Anyway, despite the fact that I really could not tell if a girl was faking or not, her continuing to moan is definitely normal and certainly a good thing. Keep on *******...

Mamu1977 0

Good on you, you've got here dickmatized.

1) if she was faking, then at least she cares enough to fake. 2) maybe she was moaning because she was disappointed that you stopped.

I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing. If you don't have to try to get a girl off and she's into you, then more power to ya.

inlimbo11 0

not an FML. but you still fail for thinking she was faking it. how bout you get some confidence and ****** tear her vag up instead of "penetrating" her.

so would you rather her not moaning over you being inside?? hahahaha

bite_me1818 0

uhm i think thatt. she was fakinggg itt. lmao. do it again. andd actualy pay ateention.

Howly crap! What a fail in grammar, where are the grammar nazi's when you really need them!

oh god both of you, please, please stop typing forever

That's not an FML story. That's a f***, I'm so good at sex story. Sometimes when it's really intense and you stop, there's kind of a "gotta catch my breath, this is fabulous" sort of moan.

HahahaThatsFunny 0

She was probably trying to get her breath back too and it probably still felt good not to mention she was probably having a huge ****** and people moan when they just have an ****** ! And I don't get how this is an FML ....