By Yohm - 06/11/2008 09:41 - France

Today, I’m starting my 28th year with 28 cents on my bank account. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 537
You deserved it 12 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

riack 2

yeah 800 of your mom and dads money. nothing to brag about

I actually didn't laugh on this one. It's not funny. it's depressing. I'm truly sorry. Hopefully you'll run into some good fortune soon.

Comments

your rich , dude. your family doesn't love you. your adopted, BITCH.

Paradoxasaurus 0

The correct word would be "you're" for the second two. Just so you know.

I understand where you're coming from. The economy is shit, so it's understandable. Plus, finding a job these days and actually being able to keep it before it crashes is a bit of a tough one too.

Your spending is probably too high and the economy sucks.

jewelzgalore 0

I laughed. But it was one of those laughs laced with sadness. I'm sorry, man. But things will get better. #12, it's not that easy. The unemployment rate is about 8% right now. Most businesses aren't hiring.

Jack_Of_Spades 0

Wow... balls to that man, I've been there before. Just... you know... not that old yet... FYL man

YDI for getting older and having to pay bills. U should have taken that seemingly unimportant hobo's advice to travel to nether-nether (never-never?) land.

how'd you know that he has no job? my account has the same amount of (non-existant) money, and i have a job. FYL OP, i hope your family can help you.

shazmit 0

that's a bummer. i have a decent job, and i'm constantly broke. i hope your luck changes. every penny does count.