By Anonymous - 09/03/2013 17:42 - Pakistan

Today, I'm 5 months pregnant. My 20-year-old boyfriend still refuses to tell his parents because he thinks he'll get in trouble. He thinks we can get away with "never telling them and just hiding the kid." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 745
You deserved it 10 123

Same thing different taste

Top comments

funnyguy2697 6

good thing youre not married yet

I hope your child doesn't get his or her intelligence from your boyfriend. Good luck!

Comments

You really should consider adoption. It sounds like your boyfriend is extremely immature, and not prepared to take on the financial or any responsibilities associated with being a father. Being a young unwed mother is extremely difficult, and will change your life forever. Open adoptions can allow you to know your child, to see them, and you can choose the loving parents who will give your child everything they need in a nurturing home. There are thousands of stable, older, and married couples who are desperate to adopt a child and start a family. You are so young, you should go to school, enjoy your youth, start a career and when you're older, get married and have a child with someone you can celebrate the pregnancy with. Being a parent is the hardest job in the world, and of your boyfriend hasn't even told his parents about the baby, what makes you think he is even going to stick around or be there for the rest of the child's life to raise the baby? Please think about the option of adoption, because giving a loving couple the gift of a child is the most selfless and amazing gift you could ever give. Good luck to you, I hope you choose the best option for yourself and your child.

I don't understand, why must she give her child to adoption if her boyfriend is just having a few problems accepting the situation, doesn't say anywhere that he is going to leave her, and even if he left her or she left him she can quite happily raise the child, might be hard at times but better then giving the baby away for no specific reason .

That idiot will ruin ur life & ur kid's

jasmine2301 25

I'm seriously getting annoyed with all these "keeper" comments.

He is being really immature about it. He is an adult, he should not be so afraid of his parents. Good luck op...

Make sure to tell him that he should finish his GED before the kid is born

insaneygolover 9

How about YOU tell his parents OP

Tell him you cheated, its not his and find a smarter provider...