By FMLimsomad - 29/12/2009 20:59 - United States

Today, I looked outside and I saw that my new car had been snowed on. Sadly the snow had frozen onto the car, so I spent the entire day getting it off. I came inside. By 8pm, my car had snow all over it again, and this time I left the window open. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 572
You deserved it 38 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sparkIy 0

is it bad that i read "i spent the whole day getting it off", thought something dirty, & laughed?

why would you have your window open in the first place since it's cold enough to snow?

Comments

Veritas143 0

well let me change that..if someone says something you don't like on the internet..ignore it and it will be forgotten..

emiiiibaby 0

the reason it took all day is cause the ice froze to the car, which of you could read you would know. idiots.

Sadly, you're the idiot here....it wouldn't take an entire day to scrape ANY car. PERIOD.

you can get ice off your car with warm water in no time, no reason to spend a day scrapping it off.

I call fake. not only doesnt it take all day to scrape a car of ice. You wouldnt do it if you werent going anywhere. and you DEFINATLY wouldnt leave your ?window open? afterwards. If you just scraped the ice off your car and didnt go anywhere, why the hell get in the car and open the window?

All day to clean snow off your car? Oh, okay. It probably takes 5-10 minutes max, unless you have a giant car that is as big as your house or something, which you don't so I don't know.

Oh yeah, #1 said "that sucks" before, and now it doesn't. So all of you calling sparkly 'dumb' can shut up, as I noticed what it said initially too.

Dude you totally deserved that i mean honestly how stupid can you be to open your ******* car windows in the middle of winter that was a dumb ass move. YDI.

scottgoods 0

It takes you all day to clean snow off your car? What did you use a tooth brush? Quit being such a pansy! It's winter. If you don't want snow on your car, move out of state don't drive or park in a garage.

newsgit 0

maybe OP was exaggerating when he said "all day". Get over it.