By FMLimsomad - 29/12/2009 20:59 - United States

Today, I looked outside and I saw that my new car had been snowed on. Sadly the snow had frozen onto the car, so I spent the entire day getting it off. I came inside. By 8pm, my car had snow all over it again, and this time I left the window open. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 572
You deserved it 38 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sparkIy 0

is it bad that i read "i spent the whole day getting it off", thought something dirty, & laughed?

why would you have your window open in the first place since it's cold enough to snow?

Comments

I guess if you are dumb enough to stand outside and "clean" off your car all day then you are dumb enough to leave your window open as well. You must have rode the little bus to school each day huh?

NotEven 0

1. Why did you spend time cleaning snow/ice off your car if you weren't going anywhere? 2. Who cares if there is snow or ice on your new car? It won't hurt it. 3. Why the hell would you roll the window down at all? 4. It doesn't take that long to clean off a car, even if there is ice frozen to it, you only clean off the windows because... 5. If you are scraping ice off the painted part of your car, you are going to scratch the hell out of it. And if you are prissy enough about your new car to go out and clean snow off of it for no reason, I hope you did ruin your paint. Also, not everyone has access to a garage. But they do make covers you can put on your car so you can just peel it off along with the snow and ice.

Fabby_fml 2

YDI for spending all day cleaning off a car when it's apparently still snowing just because it's new.

fnyunj 3

wooo hooo! yeah. Just wait until the snow plow comes along, and plows an 8' ridge of frozen slush-boulders up along the bottom of your driveway. I hope you'll grow up to be smart like me, and move to a warmer climate. (and maybe prop up our sagging housing values some more).

if it took you more than half an hour to get the snow off your car then you must be retarded. what were you using? a friggin toothbrush? sook.

letitbe56 0

Having snow and ice on your car is not an FML. It's really just an average day in New England when the door to your gas tank freezes shut. Go cry about something else.

watchforzombies 0

it's not that weird to have your window open in the snow. I do that a lot.

Ada360 0

YOU RETARD! YOU FLIPPIN' R-TARD JESUS, WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO!?

aww boo hoo it snowed allllll over your new car. move to winnipeg and suck it up, that happens to me every day in the winter months, why would you try to get all the snow and ice off for no reason, windsheild sure, but the whole car just for the sake of having no snow on it? come on. also, why in the world would you have your window open in the first place? you were just complaining about all the snow ON your car why would you want to get it IN your car.