By FMLimsomad - 29/12/2009 20:59 - United States

Today, I looked outside and I saw that my new car had been snowed on. Sadly the snow had frozen onto the car, so I spent the entire day getting it off. I came inside. By 8pm, my car had snow all over it again, and this time I left the window open. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 572
You deserved it 38 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sparkIy 0

is it bad that i read "i spent the whole day getting it off", thought something dirty, & laughed?

why would you have your window open in the first place since it's cold enough to snow?

Comments

I would love to know where OP lives, because it sure sounds like he isn't that used to the mechanics of snow.

somuchjustice 0

Are you a ******* Californian or something?

Um, have you considered a tarp? Or a garage? Or just allowing the snow to be on the car, like the rest of the world? Or just turning on the car to melt the ice off, as opposed to spending all day SCRAPING it? YDI

omfg this is one of the dumbest things I've read. Oh and first of all when someone has a warm car and they park it and it snows the snow melts and then freezes to the car.. dumbass.. Aside from that, commenting on the person who posted this FML, you are a complete retard and you don't deserve to be alive. I hope you've been castrated, u shouldn't make children if you're that effing stupid. If you got so much snow that it WOULD take all day to get it off (i.e. somewhere that just got a crapload of storm) you should already be used to removing snow and it shouldn't have taken you "all day" Secondly, if you were so worried about getting snow on ur new car, u should cover it.. if you have enough money for a car, u should be able to afford a cover for it. And next, an open window? This FML is either fake and written by a complete dumbass, or real and written by someone who's sister is his mom and aunt while being the same person... it's sad that humans this dumb exist.. I don't believe they should be called humans personally. Most importantly, if it is snowing, why would you waste your time brushing off your car if you're not going somewhere? More snow will fall you idiot! Ignorant bastard.

Holy shit, calm down. Do you honestly have nothing better to do than berate people on FML? "Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful." Take this into consideration. It might get you farther in the world.

Wait, so you spend hours making your car ready for travel, then opened a window and went inside? YDI

I hope that it ***** up the interior, to teach your dumb ass a lesson. Ydi <3

Try doing that every day for about 8 months a year in -40 degrees Celsius like us Canadians.

you need a car cover so toucan just shake the snow off