By blondieforlife - 04/11/2014 03:38 - United States - Racine

Today, I left my desk to go to the bathroom. I arrived back at my desk to a large package of SlimQuick packets. Guess my coworkers think I need to lose weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 508
You deserved it 3 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

would have been more impressed if they left a treadmill at your desk

that is absolutely horrid op. your weight is no ones concern but yours.

Comments

that is absolutely horrid op. your weight is no ones concern but yours.

lakaiskate 12

#17 - True, but besides their doctor, it's not people's job to decide what to do about her weight and health, especially her co-workers.

I was not talking about medical professionals I was talking about ops co workers. how would you feel if that happened to you? and no where does it state that op has any medical problems or is seeing a doctor about their weight...

rocker_chick23 27

#17: It is obvious that #1 was talking about the co-workers, not the doctors.

My motto for life: Eat whatever you want. If people judge you about your weight, eat them too

although... depending on the circumstances, fellow passengers on an elevator might be extremely concerned. but I doubt the issue is that bad. and op I'm sorry your coworkers are jerks

juturnaamo 29

I was on an elevator with a (somewhat large) date, and a small Asian woman was staring at him. He looked at the data plate, did some counting on his fingers, and said "Don't worry, we're under the limit."

would have been more impressed if they left a treadmill at your desk

jack_jill05 14

when(if) youre ever ready, youll loose weight, its your choice, not theirs.

Ya but who says op is ligatimly over weight? I mean assumptions go a long way but they make you look kinda ass-ish.

assume ass-u-me to assume makes an ASS out of U and ME

It isn't really their problem but they probably mean the best

Alittleghosty 3

Well....your coworkers are dicks

That's awful of them, why do they care about your weight so much? I say, tomorrow bring in a fresh batch of hot out of the oven donuts and don't share with any of them! Although this isn't helping with any weight issues you may or may not have, the revenge would be worth it. You can just burn off the carloies tomorrow or so...

I would also make sure I ate the donuts in full view of said co-workers and make eye contact.

Definitely unfair, regardless of whether or not it's true. Hope t didn't hit you too hard.