By Anonymous - 22/05/2009 00:20 - United States

Today, I kissed my husband and said, "I love you." That's when our 5 year-old son said to my husband, "How can you love her so much if she's so ugly?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 700
You deserved it 4 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is a sign that your child does not fear you enough. Corporal punishment works.

luv2sing247 0

If my son ever said that to me, I would make him address me as "ma'am" instead of "mom" from then on to show more respect. I'm sure you are a lovely lady. :)

Comments

justxdream 0

44: i agree lol-that would suck though. 3: i'd run away if i were your child.

why are there more and more posts like #13? get off your high horse

bonafidehustler 0

At least your son doesn't have the Oedipus complex.

Wow, I think there's something missing from your parenting if he doesn't understand that love doesn't have to do with looks. And anyone saying you need to abuse your child (or make them call you ma'am) is an idiot.

thisishilarious 0
maniac6 0

well your son is half you so he is probably ugly as well.

If you want to make the little asshole cry the way he probably made you cry, tell him he's going to look just like you if he grows up.

alayna100 0

i agree... FYL children either state the truth or say something that they have heard from someone else. but either way, they don't fully understand the consequences of their actions do not mean to hurt you also, why are we all assuming that it was the dad who said that before... haven't you heard of extended families... it could have been an evil aunt or THE MOTHER IN-LAW...!

makjon86 0

I agree with 13. Calm the **** down. He's a kid. Interesting how the self-esteem of an adult could be shattered by a little comment from a five year old.